Speaker Series & Training Needs
Healing All Wounds was created to facilitate training needs requested by our clients. Our client base is composed of individuals, companies, and groups working and traveling in the some of the most remote and harshest environments on earth. Our clients would receive appropriate wilderness medical training recommendations with our consulting program. It made sense to incorporate our consulting expertise with our wilderness medical training, education, and teaching background to offer a complete start-to-finish concept for our clients.
We offer a variety of courses and tailor our programs to our clients’ specific needs. Healing All Wounds instructors all have significant experience and education in the field of wilderness and remote medicine.
We tailor our courses for groups who work, train, and travel together for a common goal. Our client demographic includes:
- NYS DEC Rangers – Park Service Personnel
- L.L. Bean – a leading multichannel merchant of quality trainings, outdoor gear and apparel
- Chewonki Foundation – a non-profit institution that runs education programs with an environmental focus
- RISC – Reporters Instructed in Saving Colleagues – a non-profit organization started by Sebastian Junger – providing comprehensive emergency first aid training to journalist working in remote and conflict zones
- Adirondack Mountain Club – hikers, trail crew, professionals, guides – providing enjoyment in the outdoors
- MITOC – MIT outing club – speaker series for safety decision making and first aid
- Zoar Outdoors, Raquette Lake Camps, LaVida Outdoors and many other clients
- Expedition Members
- Medical Providers in Rural Environments
- Ski Patrol
- Research Organizations
Healing All Wounds comes to you! To obtain course descriptions, certification options, availability information, or further questions for your group, please contact us here at Healing All Wounds.